(dramatic music) – Each person has three attempts to get the ball in the basket. Make one and move on. If you don’t, you must
eat an entire plate. Let me tell you what’s on this table, fam. There’s a bowl full of bugs. Scorpions, grasshoppers. Oh yeah, and if you need to drink it down, there’s a shot of the biggest grub worm I’ve ever seen in my life. Still moving, still wiggling. – I’ll go first. I let myself down and my team down at checkpoint two with the maths. Checkpoint three is eating. Now it’s my time to make up for it. I’ve eaten a lot worse, trust me. So, the grub, the scorpion, all of it, get in my mouth and get down
my Gregory Peck. (laughs) – [Woman] Open. – Yeah, ready here. – We got CT.
– Woo! – Go CT.
– Go get the bowls. Buckets, bro. Buckets, all day. – [Women] Ready you go, okay. (banging) (beep) – Just eat it. – [Jordan] Shot glass and a bowl? (banging) (clanking) – Yes! (beep) yes! I don’t have to (beep) eat! Woo, baby! Oh, (beep) yes. – You got it, babe. Just (beep) do it. Nice, Dee. Yes, Dee. Almost there, baby, nice and easy. – Have more.
– That’s good. – Have more. Here. – Oh, we’re gonna do that? – Shot glass and a bowl. – Shot glass, chug it, Dee. (beep) It’s fine, it’s just a scorpion. It’s fine, it’s a chicken nugget, it’s a (beep) chicken nugget. No, it’s a chicken nugget. You do it now, you get it down. It’s a (beep) chicken nugget. No, get it down! – This is so disgusting! I have to shot down this
worm that’s still alive. Do I chew it to kill it? (moans) I can’t. – [Tori] It’s a chicken nugget. Good job, Dee. – Is that enough? Here, put this in. Have some (speaks softly).
– I can’t (beep). – It’s pulled out.
– Hardly. – I’m just thinking to myself, this is between you and a million dollars. What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do? So, I close my eyes and just swallow that. – That a-girl, Dee. Here you go, here you go, here you go. Charlie’s gonna take over for you now. Two laps left, that’s
it, that’s all we got. – Ah.
– Okay, we gotta go. – Woo, let’s go, Tor.
– Let’s (beep) go. – Here.
– One, two, three, go. – Let’s go, Dee. Lead the way, babe. (dramatic music) – Come on guys, everyone
loves an underdog story. Let’s get this. – Oh yeah, this one is (beep) broken. Ahh! – It’s all right.
– Come on. – You know, we came into
the finals so confident, so excited that we have more numbers, but those actual numbers put
more weight in our gurney, and that’s collapsing the bamboo and this has been a clear
disadvantage from the start. – All right, come on guys. We’re almost there. (grunting) Guys, come on. This is it, right up here. Each person has three attempts to get the ball in the basket. Make one and move on. If you don’t, then you must eat. (eerie music) (crashing) – What the (beep).
– Right there. – I have been in many finals. I have done many challenges. I have eaten everything under the sun. I haven’t eaten anything that was this fat and trying to jump out of the shot glass. (dramatic music) (clanging) – There’s more guys. – Ah! I’ve gotta eat this live grub worm, a scorpion, and a cockroach. (gags) The Brit’s are ahead of us. Swallow your tears and
swallow the worm. (laughs) – [Cara] I’m never gonna get this. – This is (beep). – [Zach] That thing’s got diseases in it. – [Ashley] You can take it like a shot. – Can I kill it? – [All] Yeah. – [Ashley] I took mine like a shot. Yes, go next, go! What are we doing? – What the (beep) is this? – You just swallowed that, Ash? – Take it like a shot, y’all. – There’s a worm that’s moving around. Wait a minute, so now I have to swallow something that’s alive. Are you really about to eat this, Le? Yes, I am because I wanna win this money. – No way.
– Yeah. Just take it like a shot,
it’s fine, I did it. Yep, just like that. There ya go. Like a shot. – Are these alive? Are these alive?
– No. (gagging) – Are you trying?
– The scorpion tastes good, this tastes good. (coughing) Yeah, (beep) yeah. You gotta take one shot. – What? I get that coconut in
the basket and I’m like, thank you, childhood, for
playing all those carnival games. – Come on, Car. – [Kam] Where’s the water? – [Ashley] Take that as a shot, Car. Don’t chew it. Cara, stop, don’t even do that. – Just take it as a shot. – Come on, you’ve done this nine times. There’s no reason for
you to act like that. – [Kam] Just take it as a shot. – The only thing I can look
at is this fat worm fat thing. It’s sitting in a glass of it’s own terrified urine and excrement. That’s alive, that thing is alive. I can’t do this. – I’ve said that, Car. Come on, you’re a nine time finalist. There’s no reason you should be crying over stuff like this. You’ve ate worse. (dramatic music) – It’s a really big, it’s just a big pill. (gagging) – [Ashley] The scorpion tastes good, baby. – [Kam] It does, it actually does. – Once again, Cara’s crying
’cause she has to eat something. We have to make up time,
the Brits are ahead of us. Shut up and do work. – I (beep) hate this. – [Ashley] Cara, come on, now.